Anonymous & free of charge
Our counselling is anonymous and free of charge. This means that you do not have to pay anything and you do not have to give us your name.
Confidential & discreet
Our staff must maintain confidentiality.This means that they are not permitted to pass information about you on to anyone else. No information is passed on to relatives either. This includes, for example, the topics we discuss together in our consultation.
Find out more & get help
- Find out more about gambling and the risks associated with it.
- Work together with specialists to evaluate your gambling behaviour.
- Find suitable local support in your area.
- There are more specialists to help you take the next step that feels right for you.
Counselling in another language
Our employees provide advice in the following languages:
German / Arabic / Russian
By working together with interpreters and cooperation partners, we can provide you with counselling in the following languages:
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Polish (polski)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
You do not need to pay for any translation services.
Support for relatives
It is important to have an honest conversation with the person you are concerned about. You can support them by, for example,
- showing interest in them as a person and not just their problem.
- not trivialising their problem.
- directly addressing concerns.
- sticking to consequences (no empty threats).
- setting clear boundaries.
- not lying for the gambler.
- taking the affected person to get help.
- getting yourself some support and advice.
Important: The situation is not your fault!
Get in touch with us!
Helpline hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
If you don’t get through when you call, please do leave us a voicemail message. We will be happy to call you back!
Send us an email!